Fundraise for Felix Fund
You can do virtually anything to raise money for Felix Fund – from simply asking for donations to organising a grand event. As long as it’s legal, safe and moral, please go right ahead.
MAKE AN ONLINE SPONSORSHIP PAGE
PRINT OFF OUR FUNDRAISING PACK
- Sponsorship form
- Poster for your event A4
- Poster for your event A3
- Gift Aid Form
- About Felix Fund
- Fundraisers’ order form
FOLLOW OUR TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISING
- Decide what to do – choose something you enjoy and don’t overstretch yourself.
- Plan ahead – give yourself plenty of time to plan your event.
- Budget well – list all your costs and how much you think you will raise. You can reduce costs by asking for discounts or fee waivers.
- Spread the word – publicise your event well in advance: use facebook, stick up posters at work, contact local media.
- Get some kit – Felix Fund can provide leaflets, t-shirts, wristbands, collection tins, buckets and balloons. You can request this using the Fundraisers’ order form
- Keep legal and safe – check with your local council to see if you need permits etc.
- Don’t be afraid to cancel the event if you need to.
- Take photos and email the best to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where possible, ensure that the proceeds are counted and looked after by two people who are not related.
- Send us your proceeds (cheques are best) with Gift Aid declaration(s) where possible.