Calling all budding photographers!
Felix Fund is launching its first ever calendar competition and we are asking our supporters to help us.
The competition is open to all ages and we are looking for 12 great images that best depict the amazing work of our EOD & Search personnel.
Winners will see their photos in print and will also receive a complimentary copy of our first ever Felix Fund calendar. The overall winning image will also appear on the front cover.
Calendar Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is free to enter and is open to all ages. Entrants under the age of 12 years need to have parent or guardian consent to enter.
- Photos should represent aspects of the wider EOD and Search communities across all three services and SO15. Be mindful of security implications for certain images.
- The closing date for entries is 6th April 2021.
- Entries must be e-mailed to [email protected] and please type ‘Calendar Competition’ in the subject of the e-mail.
- The file must be at least 1mb in size. Winners must be able to provide a high-quality digital image to be submitted to the printers.
- Entries will not be accepted by post and any postal entries will not be entered or returned.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each person can enter.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The photograph must be your own work and the photographer retains copyright and will be credited in the calendar if their photo is successful.
- Winners will be notified by 30th April 2021.
- If people feature in your photograph (not recommended), you must obtain their written permission to use the photograph for the calendar, in accordance with GDPR. Anyone under the age of 16 featured in any photograph submitted must have written permission from the parents / guardians before it can be considered.
- By entering the competition, you give permission for Felix Fund to print your image in their 2022 calendar and to use it on their website.
- All winners will receive a complimentary copy of the calendar.
- The calendar will be for sale through Felix Fund’s online shop and any events we may attend through 2021.