Felix Fund is registered with the Fundraising Regulator, the independent regulator of charitable fundraising.
We Will Commit to High Standards
Being registered to the Fundraising Regulator means we are committed to its Fundraising Promise which outlines our commitment to our donors and the public.
- We will adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice.
- We will monitor fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to raise funds, to ensure that they comply with the Code of Fundraising practice and with this Promise.
- We will comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising.
- We will display the Fundraising Regulator badge on our fundraising material to show we are committed to good practice.
We Will be Clear, Honest & Open
- We will tell the truth and we will not exaggerate.
- We will do what we day we are going to do with donations we receive.
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do.
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and change a regular donation.
- Where we ask a third party to fundraise on our behalf, we will make this relationship and the financial arrangement transparent.
- We will be able to explain our fundraising costs and show how they are in the best interests of our cause if challenged.
- We will ensure out complaints process is clear and easily accessible.
We Will be Respectful
- We will respect your rights and privacy.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift. If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- We will have a procedure for dealing with people in vulnerable circumstances and it will be available on request.
- Where the law requires, we will get your consent before we contact you to fundraise.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact, you in a particular way we will not do so.
We Will be Fair & Reasonable
- We will treat donors and the public fairly, showing sensitivity and adapting our approach depending on your needs.
- We will take care not to use any images or words that intentionally cause distress or anxiety.
- We will take care not to cause nuisance or disruption to the public.
We Will be Accountable & Responsible
- We will manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider public.
- If you are unhappy with anything we have done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately to compliments and criticisms we receive.
- We will have a complaints procedure, a copy of which will be available upon request.
- Our complaints procedure will let you know how to contact the Fundraising Regulator in the event you feel our response is unsatisfactory.
- We will monitor and record the number of complaints we receive each year and share this data with the Fundraising Regulator on request.