The 2.6 Challenge
The Covid-19 pandemic is having a catastrophic effect on UK charities leading to an estimated loss of £4 billion for the sector. For many charities 26 April would have been one of the biggest fundraising days of the year thanks to the London Marathon.
In response, the UK’s mass participation sports event industry has come together to create The 2.6 Challenge, a nationwide fundraising campaign to Save the UK’s Charities. We are inviting all our supporters to dream up an activity based around the numbers 2.6 or 26 and fundraise or donate to their chosen charity. Felix Fund would love to have your support.
How can you help?
- Dream up an activity based around the number 2.6 or 26 that suits your skills and follows government guidelines on exercise and social distancing; the crazier the better!
- Film a video of you talking about your intended challenge and email it to us at [email protected]
- Let us know if you would be willing to do media interviews relating to taking part in the 2.6 Challenge
- Get fundraising for Felix Fund at https://twopointsixchallenge.justgiving.com/
- Set a date(s) for your challenge and share a video with us of you taking part.