Ways to Fundraise
There is almost no limit to the ways you can fundraise…
Keep it SAFE Keep it LEGAL Keep it FUN
Set up a JustGiving page.
We are delighted to partner with Run For Charity to access over 350 challenge events across the country. Click on the link above for more information and to look at the challanges you could sign up for.
Run, Walk, Cycle you can find the event for you and in your local area. Or fancy a virtual event there are plenty to choose from. Visit Run for Charity and sign up for your event then fundraise for Felix Fund.
Tips for Fundraising
Decide what to do – choose something you enjoy and don’t overstretch yourself.
Plan ahead – give yourself plenty of time to plan your event.
Budget well – list all your costs and realistically estimate what you might raise.
Spread the word – publicise your event well in advance, use social media, Felix Fund’s website, local businesses and media.
Get some Felix Fund branding – we can provide leaflets, collection tins and buckets.
Don’t be afraid to cancel the event if you have to.
- Keep it legal and safe – check with your local councils for any permits required for the event.
- Complete a Risk Assessment form and return it to Felix Fund. We can ensure you are covered by the charity’s Public Liability Insurance.
- Take photos and send the best with some detail about the event to [email protected].
- Two people must count and manage the proceeds.
- Cheques should be payable to Felix Fund and sent to Vauxhall Barracks, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 7ES.