As a very small charity with limited resources Felix Fund relies on volunteering across the country to raise awareness and funds in their local area. We need community-based coordinators to help distribute collection tins locally and to organise fundraising activities across the country.
“Felix Fund is a fantastic charity that my father and I are incredibly proud to support. As a veteran myself and with my father having an EOD background, we know how vital it is to keep this lifeline open for all those who find themselves in need of assistance or advice. Supporting Felix means supporting our family.”
Hazel Waddingham, Volunteer for Felix Fund
Ways you can volunteer:
- Distribute literature in your local area
- Organise events
- Enter a challenge event
- Ask local businesses to host collection tins or to chose Felix Fund as their charity of the year
Volunteering is all about raising awareness as well as raising funds. We truly appreciate any help you can give. If you have a great idea for a fundraising event, check out our fundraising checklist below:
- Keep it legal and safe – check with your local councils for any permits required for the event.
- Complete a Risk Assessment form and return it to Felix Fund so that we can ensure you are covered by the charity’s Public Liability Insurance.
- Take photos and send the best with some details about the event to [email protected].
- Ensure the proceeds are counted and looked after by two people.
- Make cheques payable to Felix Fund and send to Vauxhall Barracks, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 7ES.
If you would like to volunteer, please contact [email protected]