Need Our Help?
Explosive Ordance Disposal and Search personnel face high-pressure situations every day. This continued exposure to intense stress can have lasting effects, both mentally and physically. Felix Fund is here to help this unique group of men and women.
The consistent pressure of these roles can lead to devastating consequences across all aspects of their lives. This can manifest both physically and mentally.
We can help anyone who has conducted or assisted with Explosive Ordnance Disposal and Search duties. Across all three services and SO15 (Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Command). You can be serving, or a veteran. You do not need to have been injured to qualify.
Who we support:
- British Army – those who have conducted or assisted with EOD and Search duties
- Royal Navy Clearance Divers
- RAF Bomb Disposal
- SO15 (Met Police Counter Terrorism Command)
How we can help:
- Providing grants to individuals in times of need
- The development and delivery of a preventative stress training program based on mindfulness
- Provision of grants to units for welfare needs
- Support with specialist equipment for those injured in service and dependents with life-changing disabilities
Use our online application forms to apply for assistance. There is one for serving personnel and one for veterans and dependent family members. If you have any questions email [email protected].