Ways to Fundraise
There is almost no limit in the ways you can fundraise…
Keep it SAFE Keep it LEGAL Keep it FUN
Set up a JustGiving page at www.justgiving.com
- Black Tie Dinner
- Quiz Night
- Afternoon Tea
- Race Night
- Personal Challenge
- Non-uniform Day
- Dog Show
- Charity Car Wash
- Charity Football Match
- Make Felix Fund your chosen charity
Tips for Fundraising
Decide what to do – choose something you enjoy and don’t overstretch yourself.
Plan ahead – give yourself plenty of time to plan your event.
Budget well – list all your costs and realistically estimate what you might raise.
Spread the word – publicise your event well in advance, use social media, Felix Fund’s website, local businesses and media.
Get some Felix Fund branding – we can provide leaflets, collection tins and buckets.
Don’t be afraid to cancel the event if you have to.
- Keep it legal and safe – check with your local councils for any permits required for the event.
- Complete a Risk Assessment form and return it to Felix Fund so that we can ensure you are covered by the charity’s Public Liability Insurance.
- Take photos and send the best with some detail about the event to [email protected].
- Ensure the proceeds are counted and looked after by two people.
- Cheques should be payable to Felix Fund and sent to Vauxhall Barracks, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 7ES.